Success – March 2015

“Train like you are 2nd, but play like you are 1st…”

“Successful people know the difference between patience & procrastination.”

“Successful people play outside of their comfort zone.”

“Teamwork is the fuel that allows common people to produce uncommon results.”

“A winner is someone who recognizes God’s given talents, develops that talent into skill, and uses that skill to reach their ultimate goal.”

“Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.”

“Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful”

“Even if something has just a 1% chance of success, success comes down to how fast you exhaust your 99% of failures.”

“Hard time don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.” – Bob Riley

“Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem”

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s