“Those who treat their employees poorly are compensating for their deficiencies as leaders.”
“Be a voice, not an echo.” – Albert Einstein
“I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.” – Alexander the Great
“The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”
“At well led companies, people talk about the strength of the values. At poorly led companies, people complain about the pay & benefits.” -Simon Sinek
1. Referential Power: I wanna be like him!
2. Expert Power: He knows his shit, I should listen to him!
3. Legitimate Power: He was put in his position by a higher authority that I must respect.
4. Reward Power: He can give me cookies, I should do what he says.
5. Punishment Power: He can make my life a living hell if I disobey him.